Friday, January 1, 2010

GRAH. I need to go out and walk or something. Run around? JUMP. Desperately wanna play a game of football like we had during PE lessons. Those were always such fun and I got a good workout just zipping up and down the length of the hockey pitch. (:

At least I've already made a date with Dawn to go for my last CCA Fair next Saturday. (: Wonder if I can wear other stuff besides the CO tee and all. Allowed, right? Right?! Which reminds me, I really want a Cello/Bass tee! COME ON, Juniors, :D design one and make it quick. I wanna bring one along with me. :D I can sleep in it or something and always remember the good times.

New Year! Have to say, lots of things are going to be new to me this year. Not least an entire country. =/ And O level results! I am queasy just thinking about going to collect it! Really really scared. ):

Having fun... watching Westlife's Bop Bop Baby video. Seriously, that opening of the video is one of their most classic! So 1990s. :D And I love the medieval lords and duelling theme. Seeing them in those costumes has gotta be the highlight. Yum! :D

Just a final thought: No matter how 2009 has treated you and the manner with which you decided to live it, look forward to improving yourself in 2010! Happy New Year everyone! (:

2 comments:

  1. MEHHH MARY LAMB!
    I feel so sad today ):
    BOOOOOOOOOOO

    Anyway! I'm only getting a blackberry cause all my friends are getting it so we can blackberry message (like sms) each other and it's FREE!!!
    And are you using your wallet yet!?
    USE IT OKAY!!!

    Okie, will see you there hehehehe!
    I'll be arriving in the morning, go welcome me haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. XJ!
    I don't know whether you got my sms, but QUICK!
    KEEP ME UPDATED!!!

    ReplyDelete