Saturday, December 26, 2009

I wonder when our results are coming out. Starting to get worried about what they will be like now. =/ So unnerving.

I have to start packing soon. I have two HUGE suitcases (so far) and hopefully that will be all the space I need. One'll be filled with miscellaneous stuff like electrical appliances, hangers, etc etc. and another with my clothes, shoes, bags... Gee I really wish I could just airlift my room over or something.

Bright side: CHRISTMAS. :D I love it every year, spending it with family and my closer relatives is something I hope I can do every year. And maybe a party or two with friends when I'm older! (:

Anyway, mainly got stuff for my move over to Melbourne as Christmas presents. Haha! :D One of my aunts got me a Chinese movie (said I might miss Chinese stuff over there), haha! Also got a camera, a laptop, warmer jackets, jeans, and a keychain (?).

Stuffed myself with ham and turkey and loads of mashed potato on Christmas eve and the bad part is, I'm too lazy to work it off! Argh!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I wish my Christmas was that good!
    No one cares about me nor gives me presents...

    Huh you've started packing? So scary.
    I think 2 suitcases are not enough for me.
    And btw, my dad confirmed the hostel booking already.
    LUNCH + DINNER TOGETHER YAYZZZ :D
    This way I won't miss you when I'm there!

    P.S. Remember our date on tuesday!

    And oh ya, did you know I commented on the post where you wished me happy birthday?
    But it never showed up! I'm so sad! ):

    ReplyDelete