Saturday, December 12, 2009

I think my mum is going overboard with buying all the stuff I need next year. =/ I still have to pack clothes leh! I think I need a whole army to help carry everything man. ARMY.

My Westlife: Where We Are album has been on loop since the day my sister got it for me. :D It's AWESOME. Westlife GOLD, I tell ya. And I feel this renewed sense of urgency to improve my Mandarin! Been singing Chinese songs and watching Chinese shows... GAH, what is happening to me?!

Haha, my mum says this is a good thing cos then I won't lose touch with my roots. So I've made up my mind to borrow Chinese books and read them! To actually open a Chinese book (besides my textbooks), read it, flip those pages and FINISH it will be a great new experience for me. :D Baby books don't count. I remember faking my reading reports in primary school and just reading the synopsis and writing crap. It worked, but it didn't really help me, did it? -glares at C5-

Anyway, gonna go sing more Westlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment