Friday, December 18, 2009

Watched The Princess and the Frog yesterday with my siblings and my aunt. SUCH a sweet movie. So much froggy love, I cried!

There was also a lot of shadowy evil which made me wanna shine my torchlight and incinerate those cackling shadows. Except, um, I was too busy cowering in my seat.

:S I can't believe I cowered from animated shadows. How lame is that?!

Anyway, like all the Disney princess movies, true love wins in the end. It beats everything; crazy woman-turning, voice-stealing octopuses (Ursula), magic-power-hungry advisers (Jafar), poisoned-apple-giving evil stepmothers (crazy mirror-mad witch in Snow White), kingdom-hungry stepmothers with two prince-hungry stepsisters (Crazy ugly woman with the piled up grey hair + Drusilla & Anastasia), dragon-turning witches (in Sleeping Beauty), and long unbroken curses like in Beauty and the Beast.

I can't stand how much I love love stories. They're just so... so meant to be! :D Plus I love the singing animals. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment